INF Robotics was founded in the USA with the mission of developing easy to use, affordable and safe technology that allows older adults to continue living in their homes.
Our team members have experienced the pain of watching our loved ones lose their independence as they grew older. Thus, we are committed to developing solutions to help older adults maintain their freedom to live independently and age in place.
We work to develop advanced technological solutions that ensure safety, security, health, and happiness, allowing older adults to live where they love, and love where they live.
We have patented AI technology, an award-winning platform and an intuitive interface that facilitate quick growth of trusting relationships between RUDY and older adults.
We help older adults stay active, engaged and connected to their care community. INF develops proactive companions that provide a level of service matched only by having a loving human in the home.
We leveraged a unique combination of patented innovations to develop the top solution in the elder care space.
We use these cutting-edge technologies to develop streamlined care solutions:
– Mobile Cloud Robotics
– Artificial Intelligence (AI)
– Cognitive Computing
– Natural Language Processing (NLP)
– Machine Learning
– Advanced Design
– Complex Robotics Systems
Our products are driven by data analytics, which allow us to provide health insights, optimized treatment plans, and cost savings that are smart and adaptive to changes in needs and abilities.
RUDY is an AI-enabled mobile companion that helps users remain physically healthy, mentally sharp, and socially connected. With RUDY, older adults can age in place at a fraction of the cost.
We also use data analytics to drive outcomes in the 65+ community. RUDY collects data and delivers key insights based on trends in user health/activity that can help optimize treatment, advance performance indicators, and provide cost savings.
– Cooperative physical exercises and games
– Navigation assistance and fall risk reduction
– Mental activities to keep the mind sharp
– Reminders for appointments, medication, and dates/events
– Food/drink and medication consumption tracking
– Caregiver and medical virtual check-ins
– Call a loved one from anywhere in the home
– Hands-free calling for emergency response
– Reporting on trends in physical and mental health
– Insights for better medical decision-making
– Optimize treatment/care plan proactively
I like RUDY, I think it’s a great idea
and his time has come. (Tony S.)
I think RUDY is a terrific idea,
he is like a friend. (Marie R.)
The more I look at RUDY,
the more I like him. (Bill B.)